Kick-start Plan 2018
Our popular Kick-start Plan is back in the October issue of Healthy Food Guide!
We invite you to join us on a special 12-week programme to get back to balance and kick-start a healthier version of you.
The Healthy Food Guide Kick-start Plan is designed to help you reach your healthy weight and fitness goals and develop healthy habits that last a lifetime.
The plan kicks off 17 September with the first of your Kick-start Motivator emails arriving in your inbox. If you’re an existing Healthy Food Guide subscriber, or your organisation has subscribed you to Workplace Wellbeing, all you need to do is sign up for the Kick-start Motivator emails here.
You’ll find your meal and exercise plans at healthyfood.co.nz from that date. If you don’t already subscribe to Healthy Food Guide head here for our great subscription offer and follow those instructions instead.
What’s included in the Kick-start Plan?
• 12 weeks of meal plans and shopping lists, plus breakfast, lunch and snack ideas to tailor to your taste
• Kick-start Motivator enewsletters with inspirational tips, videos and challenges to help keep you on track, from HFG nutritionist Claire Turnbull and fitness expert Sarah Cowley
• Access to the private Facebook group for extra support (type Healthy Food Guide Kick-starters into the Facebook search bar and ask to join)
• Extra Kick-start recipes to mix into your meal plans
• Reader stories from others on a similar journey.